Clive Staples Lewis, (who is better known as C.S. Lewis) the
spiritual and fantasy author was born on the 29th of November, 1898 and died on
the 22nd of November, 1963. He was born in Belfast, in Ireland. Lewis was made
famous through his childern's series, The Chronicles of Narnia which contain Christian
themes and is now been made into a film, Lewis was also well known for his Christian
apologetics, and medieval literature.
Published spiritual and fictional
books by C.S. Lewis include "The Chronicles of Narnia","The
Pilgrim's Regress", "Space Trilogy", and "The Great Divorce".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
S Lewis Quotes
- One of the things Christians are disagreed
about is the importance of their disagreements.
- It is not for us to say who, in the deepest sense,
is or is not close to the spirit of Christ. We do not see into men's hearts. We
cannot judge, and are indeed forbidden to judge.
- I do not know why there is this difference, but I am
sure God keeps no one waiting unless He sees that it is good for him to wait.
- If the world is meaningless, then so are we; if we mean something,
we do not mean alone.
- The great thing, if one can, is to stop regarding all
the unpleasent things as interruptions of one's "own" or "real"
life. The truth is of course that what one calls the interruptions are precisely
one's real life---the life that God is sending one day by day.
- I believe in God like I believe in the sun. Not because
I can see it, but because of it all things are seen.
S Lewis Quotes
See also: Authors,
Irish People, Famous
People Born in November
Spiritual Writers, Famous
Quotes> C.S. Lewis Quotations