Byron Kathleen Mitchell, was born on the 6th of December,
1942. Byron Katie was born in the United States of America.
books by Byron Katie include "Loving What Is", "I Need Your LoveIs
That True?", "Question Your Thinking, Change the World", and "A
Thousand Names for Joy: A Guide to Living in Harmony with the Way Things Are".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
Byron Katie Quotes
- Before a thought, there's no one, nothing-only peace that doesn't even
recognize itself as peace.
- You can only be conscious now. Everything you want
is here in this moment.
- Things are fine just as they are; only a concept
can take that away from us.
- We can only be afraid of what we believe we are-whatever
there is in ourselves that we haven't met with understanding.
- The worst that can happen is that I think you think
about me what I think about myself. So I am sitting in a pool of me.
by Byron Katie
See also: Famous
People Born in December, Famous
People Born in the 1940s, Famous
People Born in the Year of the Horse, Famous
New Age People, American
Inspirational Quotes> Famous Quotes by Byron Katie