Byron Kathleen Mitchell, was born on the 6th of December,
1942. Byron Katie was born in the United States of America.
books by Byron Katie include "Loving What Is", "I Need Your LoveIs
That True?", "Question Your Thinking, Change the World", and "A
Thousand Names for Joy: A Guide to Living in Harmony with the Way Things Are".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
Byron Katie Quotes
- Fear is not possible when you've questioned your mind; it can be experienced
only when the mind projects the story of a past into a future.
- If we weren't attached to the story of a past, our
future would be so bright, so free, that we wouldn't bother to project time.
- It's your thoughts that scare you into fight-or-flight-not
- Living fearlessly is natural when you've questioned
- There's nothing I need to ask for. I want whatever
me, reality is God. I can always trust that.
happens is God's will, whether my child and grandchild live or die, and therefore
it's my will.
by Byron Katie
See also: Famous
People Born in December, Famous
People Born in the 1940s, Famous
People Born in the Year of the Horse, Famous
New Age People, American
Inspirational Quotes> Quotes by Byron Katie