Marianne Williamson, the spiritual author was born
on the 8th of July, 1952, Williamson is a native of Houston, Texas in the United
States of America.
Published spiritual books by Marianne Williamson
include "A Return to Love", "A Woman's Worth", "Illuminata",
and "The Healing of America".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
Marianne Williamson Quotes
- When you understand spiritual law, then you realize that everything you give,
good or bad, will in fact come back to you.
- I also remind you of the spiritual principal,
virtue is it's own reward.
- At the highest level of awareness, the greatest gift
given and received when you give someone flowers, is the joy of living a life
based on love.
- But an important point is that there are those who
have achieved that level of enlightened love, and the purpose of our lives is
to try our best to become like them.
- Commitment and focus with a nice sense of humour of
course and it is extremely important not to take ourselves too seriously.
- While enlightenment is not a weekend seminar, when
we work at forgiveness, we certainly find ourselves more healed and whole.
- Clearly, not everyone is in conscious touch with this,
but not everyone has conscious knowledge of how their lungs operate either.
Quotes by Marianne Williamson
See also: Self-help
New Age Writers Famous
Female Authors, Famous
American Authors, Famous
American Women, Famous
People Born in the 1950s, Famous
People Born in July Famous
People Born in the Year of the Dragon, Famous
Inspirational Quotes> Quotations
by Marianne Williamson