Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, was born on the 25th of September, 1953.
Amma was born in the small village of Parayakadavu, Kollam, Kerala, India.
Amma also known as 'mother', 'hugging mother', 'hugging saint' and 'Ammachi'
is a Indian spiritual leader,some of her devotees call her a saint. She has devoted
most of her life to humanitarian causes around the world, especially in her home
country of India.
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
- A revolution is required now. Not a worldly revolution, today the need
is of a spiritual revolution.
- But in a situation in which we have no freedom to act,
we should try to accept it as the Divine Will.
- Life is like a game of cards. No matter what cards we are dealt,
we should use them to try to win the game.
- But if we take each step in our life with care, we can succeed
even in the face of daunting circumstances.
- Only if each individual imbibes spirituality and adheres to
his dharma (duties), will this spiritual revolution come about.
- In the case of thoughts too, attention and awareness are utmost
- Even a single thought has infinite inherent power.
See also: Religious
People Born in September, Famous
People Born in the 1950s, Famous
People Born in the Year of the Snake, Famous
Women Activists, Famous
Peace Activists, Famous
Religious Women, Famous
Quotes> Famous Amma Quotes