Paramahansa Yogananda was born Mukunda Lal Ghosh, he was born on
the 5th of January, 1893 and died on the 7th of March, 1952. Paramahansa
Yogananda was born in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Published books by Paramahansa Yogananda include "Autobiography
of a Yogi", "In the Sanctuary of the Soul", "Mans
Eternal Quest", and "The Divine Romance".
See also: Religious
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
- Harmony with nature will bring you a happiness known to few city
dwellers. In the company of other truth seekers it will be easier for
you to meditate and think of God.
Yogananda Quote - Harmony
- I believe that America is a wonderful country in which to try out
brotherhood colonies, where in mankind can learn that the first principle
of life is happiness.
Yogananda Quote - Belief
- A 'miracle' is commonly considered to be an effect or event without
law, or beyond law.
Yogananda Quote - Miracle
- The so-called miraculous powers of a great master are a natural accompaniment
to his exact understanding of subtle laws that operate in the inner
cosmos of consciousness.
Yogananda Quote - Miraculous
- Work for god, love god alone, and be wise with god. When an ordinary
man puts the necessary rime and enthusiasm into meditation and prayer,
he becomes a divine man.
Yogananda Quote - Working
- Self-realization is, in fact, the only religion. For it is the true
purpose of religion, no matter how people define their beliefs.
Yogananda Quote - Realization
- Nothing may be truly said to be a 'miracle' except in the profound
sense that everything is a miracle.
Yogananda Quote - True
- Affirm divine calmness and peace, and send out only thoughts of love
and goodwill if you want to live in peace and harmony. Never get angry,
for anger poisons your system.
Yogananda Quote - Divine
Goodwill - Life
- Peace is the enjoyment of life, activity is the expression of life.
A balance between the activity of the West and the calmness of the East
Yogananda Quote - Peace
Spiritual Guide> Famous
Inspirational Quotes> Famous Paramahansa Yogananda Quotes