Mother Teresa was born as Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu, she
was born on the 27th of August, 1910 in Skopje, Macedonia. She died on the 5th
of September, 1997 in India.
Published spiritual books by Mother Teresa
include "In My Own Words", "Simple Path", "No Greater
Love", and "Meditations from a Simple Path".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
- I see God in every human being. When I wash
the leper's wounds, I feel I am nursing the Lord Himself. Is it not a beautiful
- But it is his work. I think God wants to show his greatness
by using nothingness.
- I don't claim anything of the work. It is his work. I
am like a little pencil in his hand. That is all. He does the thinking. He does
the writing. The pencil has nothing to do with it.
- You must make them feel loved and wanted. They are Jesus
for me. I believe in that much more than doing big things for them.
- I love all religions, but I am in love with my own.
- If people become better Hindus, better Muslims, better
Buddhists by our acts of love, then there is something else growing there.
- I always say one thing. If a mother can kill her
own child, then what is left of the West to be destroyed? It is difficult to explain,
but it is just that.
- The more you have, the more you are occupied, the less
See also: Mother
Teresa Biography, Religious
Quotes> Mother Teresa Quotations