Gibran Khalil Gibran, was born on the 6th of January, 1883
and died on the 10th of April, 1931. Khalil Gibran was born in a small town called
Bsharri which was back then a part of the Ottoman empire, now Northern Lebanon.
Published books from Khalil Gibran include "The Prophet", "Sand
and Foam", "The Earth Gods", and "The Garden of The Prophet".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
Khalil Gibran Quotes
- And a ship without rudder may wander aimlessly among perilous isles yet
sink not to the bottom.
- Pity the nation that is full of beliefs and
empty of religion.
- Your children are not your children. They are
the sons and daughters of Lifes longing for itself.
- Pity the nation divided into fragments, each fragment
deeming itself a nation.
- While ones heart is being transformed into a little
world, one wants to be alone.
- I am an oyster trying to form a pearl of my own
heart. But they say that a pearl is nothing but the disease of the oyster.
See also: Famous
Spiritual Writers, Famous
Dead People, Famous
People Born in January, Famous
Inspirational Quotes> Famous Khalil Gibran Quotations