Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
Tenzin Gyatso, (Lhamo Thondup) the 14th Dalai Lama was born on July 6, 1935
in province of Amdo, Tibet.
Published spiritual books by the Dalai Lama include "The Art of Happiness:
A Handbook for Living", "How to Practice : The Way to a Meaningful
Life", and "An Open Heart: Practicing Compassion in Everyday Life".
Famous Spiritual Quotes>
Dalai Lama Famous Quotes
Dalai Lama Quotations
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
Dalai Lama Quote
- The Chinese Government has been officially saying that there is no
Tibetan issue to be discussed and that it is only the personal issue
of the Dalai Lama
- I travel to many countries and have always been adopting the attitude
that we are all same human beings.
- The difference in religion, culture and languages are secondary.
- The human being has a gentle nature and a creative nature. A lot of
these problems are man-made. So logically, we have the ability to overcome
- In principle, any resort to violence is wrong.
- Whenever we see any disagreements, we must think how to solve them
on the basis of recognition of oneness of the entire humanity.
- Any conflict within humanity should be considered as a family conflict.
- At a personal level, as a Buddhist practitioner, I deliberately visualize
and think about death in my daily practice.
- Due to my research and thoughts about death, I have some guarantee
and some conviction that it will be a positive experience.
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by
Dalai Lama Quote
See also: Dalai
Lama Biography, Religious
Tibetan People, Famous
People Born in July, Famous
People Born in the 1930s, Famous
People Born in the Year of the Boar, Famous
Spiritual People, Famous
Spiritual Writers, Human
Peace Prize Winners
Spiritual Guide> Famous
Inspirational Quotes> Famous Dalai Lama Quotes